Our goal at SKY Helicopters is to give you an adventure of a life time. We understand that things happen out of your control and if you decide to cancel your flight, we ask that you inform us as far in advance as possible. Cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight time will be offered an opportunity to re-schedule their flight at no charge.
- Cancellations made 48-24 hours prior to scheduled flight departure will be charged a processing fee of $100. We would be pleased to apply the processing fee as a credit towards a future flight.
- Cancellations made 24 hours or less prior to scheduled flight departure will be charged 100% of total flight cost.
- Customers who do not show up for the scheduled flight will be charged the full flight cost*.
- Late arrivals will be addressed on a case-by-case basis depending on aircraft availability; however there may be a chance that the flight cannot take place due to previously scheduled flights. In this case 100% of total flight cost* will be charged.
* VANCOUVER HARBOUR HELIPORT DEPARTURES will be charged an additional $65 landing fee.
Cancellation of flights made by SKY Helicopters due to poor weather conditions or other circumstances will not incur any charges and we will do our best to re-schedule you to a date and time that suits your schedule.
If you have any additional questions about our booking and cancellation policies, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 604-239-0760 or Toll Free: 855-759-4354