Love is in the air! Your adventure begins as you depart SKY Hangar (or the Vancouver Harbour Heliport) heading toward the Coast Mountains. Fly over the peaks to see waterfalls, alpine lakes, and untouched nature. Your flight includes a remote backcountry landing, where you depart the helicopter to stroll the mountain peek or shore of a secluded alpine lake.
Upon returning to the helicopter, your pilot will have a celebratory bottle of champagne ready for you to toast your engagement before returning to SKY Hangar.
Pitt Meadows or Vancouver
Vancouver Harbour Heliport
455 West Waterfront Road
Pitt Meadows Regional Airport – YPK
18799 Airport Way
Pitt Meadows, BC
$989.00 - $1549.00 + 5% TAX
- From Pitt Meadows: $989 + 5% TAX
- From Vancouver: $1549 + 5% TAX
When reserving, please request “Backcountry Proposal Package” and which departure package you are interested in the message. Gratuity not included.
We ask all customers to please provide ACCURATE passenger weights. Our flight operations team uses these weights to determine aircraft type and maximum fuel load. Inaccurate reporting of weights may result in a cancellation of the flight due to aircraft availability and/or flight schedule.
Maximum single seat capacity is 300lbs.
Please note that helicopter weight limits can vary based on seasonal weather and temperatures. Flights may have to be rescheduled or split into separate flights. Additional charges will apply.
SKY Helicopters reserves the right to cancel any booking on or before the date of the booking at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to, poor weather, maintenance requirements, and lack of aircraft availability.
- 40-minute private helicopter flight for 2 – SKY Hangar Departure
- 60 minute private helicopter flight for 2 – Vancouver Departure
- 15-minute backcountry landing on the mountaintop (weather permitting), the shore of an alpine lake or glacier-fed river.
- Complimentary champagne service with limited edition keepsake SKY champagne flutes