Take in the best of the West Coast by flying over the mountains, taking in waterfalls, alpine lakes, and untouched backcountry. Your adventure includes a half hour remote backcountry landing where you can see glacier peaks, the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver Island, and a panorama of the coast mountain range.
Pitt Meadows or Vancouver
Vancouver Harbour Heliport
455 West Waterfront Road
Pitt Meadows Regional Airport – YPK
18799 Airport Way
Pitt Meadows, BC
$329-$629 PER PERSON
- From Pitt Meadows: $329 PER PERSON
- From Vancouver: $629 PER PERSON
MINIMUM 2 PASSENGERS BOOKING PRICE, INCLUDES FEES AND TAXES. GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED.
*Weight restrictions apply: maximum seat capacity (300 lbs). Our flight team will be happy to calculate this for you, so it is very important that you provide your accurate weight.
- 30 minute helicopter flight
- 30 minute backcountry landing
- FREE Luxury Shuttle Service from major Downtown Vancouver Hotels
- Tour narrative provided by your pilot
- Private helicopter
- Roses: Market price
- Professional photographer and edited photos of your experience
- Call for quote