Experience the best of the West Coast by flying over the mountains, taking in waterfalls, alpine lakes, and untouched backcountry. Your adventure includes a half hour remote backcountry landing where you can see glacier peaks, the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver Island, and a panorama of the coast mountain range.
- Coast Mountain views
- Alpine Lakes
- Old growth forests
- Backcountry helicopter landing
Pitt Meadows or Vancouver
Vancouver Harbour Heliport
455 West Waterfront Road
Pitt Meadows Regional Airport – YPK
18799 Airport Way
Pitt Meadows, BC
$329 - $629 + 5% TAX PER PERSON
- From Pitt Meadows: $329 + 5% TAX PER PERSON
- From Vancouver: $629 + 5% TAX PER PERSON
MINIMUM 2 PASSENGERS BOOKING PRICE, GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED.
*We ask all customers to please provide ACCURATE passenger weights. Our flight operations team uses these weights to determine aircraft type and maximum fuel load. Inaccurate reporting of weights may result in a cancellation of the flight due to aircraft availability and/or flight schedule.
Maximum single seat capacity is 300lbs.
Please note that helicopter weight limits can vary based on seasonal weather and temperatures. Flights may have to be rescheduled or split into separate flights. Additional charges will apply.
SKY Helicopters reserves the right to cancel any booking on or before the date of the booking at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to, poor weather, maintenance requirements, and lack of aircraft availability.
- 30 minute helicopter flight (50 minute flight from Vancouver)
- 30 minute backcountry landing
- FREE Luxury Shuttle Service from major Downtown Vancouver Hotels for groups of 4-6
(for tours departing at 11:00AM daily, advance notice required to arrange this service)
- Tour narrative provided by your pilot
- Private helicopter
- Professional photographer and edited photos of your experience – Call for quote