Your tour will take you over the landscapes of the lush valley, stopping at 3 of the featured wineries* of the Campbell Valley Wine Route.
Your helicopter will arrive over the vineyards of Glass House Estate Winery where, following a wine tasting, you are met by our luxury shuttle service to escort you to the remaining 2 wineries located just minutes away. After sampling the finest wines of the area, your departure from Glass House Estate Winery will offer a unique perspective of this fast-growing BC wine region.
The 3 wineries visited will vary based on winery helipad availability and special events.
- Glass House Estate Winery is a family run vineyard and boutique winery producing hand selected, single vineyard, low yield artisan wine located in beautiful south Langley.
- Township 7 is where you’ll find a bountiful wine, art, culture, and culinary experience brought together by the thoughtful and knowledgeable staff who welcome fresh and returning visitors.
- Vista D’oro Farms & Winery is dedicated to providing an ultimate agritourism experience. This unique winery grows heritage orchard fruits and vinifera grapes, all of which can be found in the Farmgate Shop & Tasting Room.
- Chaberton Estate Winery offers a tasting of varietal wines from a full selection of 100% BC VQA red and white wines. Their selection is made from grapes grown locally in the Fraser Valley vineyard and specially selected Okanagan vineyards.
- Backyard Vineyards has been producing award-winning varietals, blended, and bubbly wines from 100% BC grapes grown on-site in the vineyard and from the Fraser Valley and South Okanagan.
Available Thursdays & Fridays
Pitt Meadows or Vancouver
Vancouver Harbour Heliport
455 West Waterfront Road
Pitt Meadows Regional Airport – YPK
18799 Airport Way
Pitt Meadows, BC
$469 - $699 + 5% TAX PER PERSON
- From Pitt Meadows: $469 + 5% TAX PER PERSON
- From Vancouver: $699 + 5% TAX PER PERSON
AVAILABLE THURSDAYS & FRIDAYS
MINIMUM 2 PASSENGERS BOOKING. GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED.
*We ask all customers to please provide ACCURATE passenger weights. Our flight operations team uses these weights to determine aircraft type and maximum fuel load. Inaccurate reporting of weights may result in a cancellation of the flight due to aircraft availability and/or flight schedule.
Maximum single seat capacity is 300lbs.
Please note that helicopter weight limits can vary based on seasonal weather and temperatures. Flights may have to be rescheduled or split into separate flights. Additional charges will apply.
SKY Helicopters reserves the right to cancel any booking on or before the date of the booking at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to, poor weather, maintenance requirements, and lack of aircraft availability.