This exclusive Porsche driving package includes an incredible private helicopter flight from Vancouver through the world-famous Sea to Sky corridor direct to the Callaghan Valley; home to the 2010 Winter Olympic Games.
In addition to experiencing stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys like never seen before, you will experience the Porsche Cayenne S on the Callaghan Valley‘s trail system and a specially designed off-road course.
After receiving instruction from Porsche driving instructors, you’ll get behind the wheel to truly experience the vehicle‘s capabilities in the incredible Whistler backcountry.
TOURS WILL RESUME IN APRIL 2020
- Private helicopter flight
- Vancouver City Views
- North Shore Mountains
- Sea to Sky Views
- Howe Sound
- Whistler Area
- Porsche Cayenne Off-Road Instruction and Driving Experience
Vancouver Harbour Heliport
455 West Waterfront Road
$3,499 + 5% TAX FOR 2 PEOPLE
GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED. REQUIRES VALID DRIVERS LICENSE TO OPERATE VEHICLE.
NOW AVAILABLE: MONDAY – THURSDAY
*Weight restrictions apply: maximum seat capacity (300 lbs). Our flight team will be happy to calculate this for you, so it is very important that you provide your accurate weight.
SKY Helicopters reserves the right to cancel any booking on or before the date of the booking at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to, poor weather, maintenance requirements, and lack of aircraft availability.
- 90-minute PRIVATE helicopter flight for 2 people
- Tour narrative provided by your pilot
- 90-minute Porsche Cayenne S off-road adventure for 2 people*
- Instruction from Porsche Canada Driving Instructors
- *requires valid drivers license to operate vehicle.