We’re taking BC brewing to new heights with our West Coast Craft Beer Flight. Featuring a 20 min. helicopter flight to the pristine Coast Mountains before landing in the backcountry where guests will sample a complimentary selection of West Coast craft beers. Exceptional taste with incredible views!
MARINER BREWING is a craft brewery in Coquitlam, BC that looks to explore the boundaries of brewing through experimentation and collaboration.
- Polaris Northeast IPA (ABV 7.5% / 67 IBU) – Bursting with bright and juicy hops. Lush malt and vibrant yeast.
TAYLIGHT BREWING is up and pouring in their ultra-convenient Port Coquitlam, BC home, priding themselves of their quality beer and carefully selected ingredients.
- Slack Tide Hazy Pale Ale (ABV 5.0% / 30 IBU) – Juicy, hazy and all the good things that come along with a New England style Pale Ale.
DEEP COVE BREWERS is driven by their active community, always on the go and always up for adventure, using sustainable BC ingredients.
- Mystery Lake Raspberry Saison (ABV 5.0% / 25 IBU) – Using 100% real raspberries, this refreshingly fruity, French-inspired Saison radiates summer.
NELSON BREWING is a Certified Organic craft brewery located in the cultural and recreational heart of the West Kootenay region since 1991.
- Hooligan Organic Pilsner (ABV 5.0% / 24 IBU) – Their take on a traditional crisp, clean German Pilsner. Gold medal winner at the BC Beer Awards.
West Coast Craft Beer Flight presented by LIQUID ALLIES CO
TOURS TAKE PLACE DAILY
- Old growth forests
- Coast Mountain views
- Alpine lake
- Backcountry landing
- complimentary BC Craft Beer flight tasting
Pitt Meadows or Vancouver
Pitt Meadows Regional Airport – YPK
18799 Airport Way
Pitt Meadows, BC
Vancouver Harbour Heliport
455 West Waterfront Road
$299 - $629 + 5% TAX per person
- From Pitt Meadows: $299 + 5% TAX PER PERSON
- From Vancouver: $629 + 5% TAX PER PERSON
MINIMUM 2 PASSENGERS BOOKING. GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED. TOURS TAKE PLACE DAILY
*We ask all customers to please provide ACCURATE passenger weights. Our flight operations team uses these weights to determine aircraft type and maximum fuel load. Inaccurate reporting of weights may result in a cancellation of the flight due to aircraft availability and/or flight schedule.
Minimum single seat capacity is 300lbs.
Please note that helicopter weight limits can vary based on seasonal weather and temperatures. Flights may have to be rescheduled or split into separate flights. Additional charges will apply.
SKY Helicopters reserves the right to cancel any booking on or before the date of the booking at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to, poor weather, maintenance requirements, and lack of aircraft availability.
- 20-minute backcountry helicopter flight (50 minute flight from Vancouver)
- 30-minute landing in the BC wilderness
- Beer “flight” – sampling 4 unique west coast craft beer selections – must be 19 yrs of age to take part
- Tour narrative provided by your pilot