We’re taking BC brewing to new heights with our West Coast Craft Beer Flight. Featuring a 20 min. helicopter flight to the pristine Coast Mountains before landing in the backcountry where guests will sample a complimentary selection of West Coast craft beers. Exceptional taste with incredible views!
Like a true bad tattoo, our brews are handcrafted and leave you with a great story to tell. To brew a truly inspired craft beer, you need a seasoned team of passionate, somewhat crazy, thirsty perfectionists. Penticton, BC.
- Juice Bomb Northeast IPA (ABV 6.2% / 30 IBU) – Intense fruit flavour and aromas, a soft body, smooth mouth feel with substantial haze.
Brewed in the historic Settlement Building in Railtown, Vancouver. Paper is for the dreamers. The storytellers, artists and entrepreneurs. For those who seek self-expression through their craft. For those who know that merging their passions and beliefs with their work is the best way to live life.
- Summer Nights Hazy Pale Ale (ABV 5.5% / 20 IBU) – Our imaginations came alive on summer nights. Big notes of juicy, citrusy and notes of candy. Clean, refreshing, and very balanced hazy pale ale.
TAYLIGHT BREWING is up and pouring in their ultra-convenient Port Coquitlam, BC home, priding themselves of their quality beer and carefully selected ingredients.
- Peace Park Root Beer Porter (ABV 5.2% / 26 IBU) – Starts with the aroma of root beer and finishes with a slight malty flavour. Light, smooth and refreshing.
DEEP COVE BREWERS is driven by their active community, always on the go and always up for adventure, using sustainable BC ingredients.
- Passionfruit, Orange & Guava Sour (ABV 5.0% / 9 IBU) – Kettle Sour fermented with passion fruit, orange and guava. Addition of lactose sugar balances out the overall tartness.
West Coast Craft Beer Flight presented by LIQUID ALLIES CO
TOURS TAKE PLACE DAILY
- Old growth forests
- Coast Mountain views
- Alpine lake
- Backcountry landing
- complimentary BC Craft Beer flight tasting
Pitt Meadows or Vancouver
Pitt Meadows Regional Airport – YPK
18799 Airport Way
Pitt Meadows, BC
Vancouver Harbour Heliport
455 West Waterfront Road
$299 - $629 + 5% TAX per person
- From Pitt Meadows: $299 + 5% TAX PER PERSON
- From Vancouver: $629 + 5% TAX PER PERSON
MAXIMUM SINGLE SEAT CAPACITY IS 300lbs. GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED. TOURS TAKE PLACE DAILY
*We ask all customers to please provide ACCURATE passenger weights. Our flight operations team uses these weights to determine aircraft type and maximum fuel load. Inaccurate reporting of weights may result in a cancellation of the flight due to aircraft availability and/or flight schedule.
Maximum single seat capacity is 300lbs.
Please note that helicopter weight limits can vary based on seasonal weather and temperatures. Flights may have to be rescheduled or split into separate flights. Additional charges will apply.
SKY Helicopters reserves the right to cancel any booking on or before the date of the booking at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to, poor weather, maintenance requirements, and lack of aircraft availability.
- 20-minute backcountry helicopter flight (50 minute flight from Vancouver)
- 30-minute landing in the BC wilderness
- Beer “flight” – sampling 4 unique west coast craft beer selections – must be 19 yrs of age to take part
- Tour narrative provided by your pilot